SFTec Inc. is a leader in the field of the FRP rebar industry. SFTec’s FRP rebar is made from composite (Fiberglass, Carbon Fiber or Basalt Fiber) which is manufactured by a pultrusion process using a mix of fibers and resin with various additives. The core products are rebar, rock bolt and hollow rebar. SFTec is the ideal solution for concrete reinforced projects, such as bridges, Barrier walls, decks, Diaphragm walls (soft eye), tunnel segments, garages, pavements, Wharfs, sea walls, wave breakers retaining walls and fence systems. https://sftec.ca/
We are looking for a highly motivated, self-starting, Junior accountant Professional with experience specifically in bookkeeping, invoicing &client service. Experience in assisting Sales representatives would be an asset.
This is a fantastic opportunity to continue to grow your career, work with great people, supportive leadership and top of the line products, you will feel impactful and valued.
You will be responsible for supporting our sales team & their client base. You will be stepping into a field of growing interest & opportunities and with a tremendous potential and upside.
- Highly motivated and a results-oriented individual with a drive to succeed and learn
- Engage in continually upgrading your technical and market knowledge and gathering of market intelligence
- Prepare and deliver sales invoices
- Organized with excellent time management, and both verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Support the inside team and clients with invoicing, reporting on status of payments, following-up with clients
- Continuous follow-up with clients and update interaction, reporting / activity into the CRM system and other accounting systems
- Experience in MS Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel), Bitrix24, Wave Accounting, other CRM & accounting
- With the growth of the workload, other responsibilities will be given to the employee.
- Creating invoices once a PO is received and send them to clients
- Follow up with clients’ payment
- Apply the payments to the appropriate invoices
- Send receipts to clients
- Send bi-weekly reports about the invoices and payments
- Escalate the non-payments to the Sales department should issues arise
- Customer support: communicate with clients when required (status of invoices, payments, shipments, etc.)
- Updating the systems, generating reports and assisting in other tasks when required
- With the growth of the workload, other tasks will be given to the employee.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Successful candidate will have a minimum of 1 year accounting / bookkeeping experience.
- College diploma or post-graduate certificate in accounting / Business Administration
- Ability to read and assess accounting & basic financial information
- Proven ability to reach targets in a timely manner
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed, a Team player, with a focus on customer service excellence:
- Ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
- Adaptability and problem resolution skills
- Candidate will need to work from the office
Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation: competitive Salary
- Job Type: Part-time (12-15 hours per week as a start – with time, work is expected to increase. This position can become a permanent FTE)
- Languages: English/French (both important)
- Work location: Dorval Office (but occasional work from home can be considered)
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org